"PHOTO MASK CLEANER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to clean production photo mask plates used in fabrication of semiconductor devices: Reads specifications sheet to verify type of photo mask plate and number of production runs for each plate.
- 2) Marks number of production runs on border of each photo mask plate, using diamond scribe.
- 3) Immerses photo mask plates into series of chemical baths to strip photoresist from photo mask.
- 4) Places photo mask plates in chamber of specified cleaning machine and starts machine that automatically cleans and dries photo mask plates.
- 5) Places photo mask plates in chamber of coating machine and starts machine that automatically deposits specified coating onto photo mask.
- 6) Monitors operation of machines.
- 7) Inspects photo mask plates for defects or insufficient cleaning, using microscope.
- 8) Records process and inspection information in logbook.
Is being a "PHOTO MASK CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTO MASK CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTO MASK CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTO MASK CLEANER"
Job Number: 7378