"PHOTO CHECKER AND ASSEMBLER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects, assembles, and packs mounted or unmounted negatives, color film transparencies, and photographic prints: Examines items for natural color shading, density, sharpness of image, or identifying numbers, using lighted viewing screen.
- 2) Marks defective prints, using grease pencil and standardized symbols to indicate nature of defect and corrective action required in reprinting.
- 3) Removes defects, such as dust and smudges from prints, using brush, cloth, and cleaning fluid.
- 4) Packages and labels satisfactory prints and negatives.
- 5) Maintains daily production records.
- 6) May cut negatives and prints from roll, using cutting machine.
- 7) May be designated according to type of print inspected as Color-Print Inspector; Full-Roll Inspector; Mounting Inspector; Reversal-Print Inspector; May inspect prints for tears, dirt, scum, or other surface defects preparatory to mounting and be designated Take-Down Inspector.
Is being a "PHOTO CHECKER AND ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOTO CHECKER AND ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOTO CHECKER AND ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOTO CHECKER AND ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 7377