Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates agitators, vacuum-filtrate system, and allied equipment from instrumented control board to produce phosphoric acid by reaction of sulfuric acid with phosphate rock in continuous strong-acid process: Monitors recording instruments, flowmeters, panel lights, and other indicators, and listens for warning signals to verify conformity of process conditions to plant standards.
- 2) Starts automatic feed of phosphate rock, water, and sulfuric acid through reaction tanks, vacuum-filtrate system, and pumps.
- 3) Turns knobs and screws on control board to regulate temperatures, weight, pressures, and flow of materials through system to effect prescribed reaction, according to knowledge of equipment and process.
- 4) Draws samples of product at specified stages of process for laboratory analysis.
- 5) Maintains log of gauge readings, shift production, and equipment malfunctions.
- 6) Patrols area to inspect equipment for leaks and hazards, such as wear and pending malfunction.
Is being a "PHOSPHORIC-ACID OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHOSPHORIC-ACID OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHOSPHORIC-ACID OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHOSPHORIC-ACID OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7376