Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to assist PHARMACIST in hospital pharmacy or retail establishment: Mixes pharmaceutical preparations, fills bottles with prescribed tablets and capsules, and types labels for bottles.
- 2) Assists PHARMACIST to prepare and dispense medication.
- 3) Receives and stores incoming supplies.
- 4) Counts stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- 5) Processes records of medication and equipment dispensed to hospital patient, computes charges, and enters data in computer.
- 6) Prepares intravenous packs, using sterile technique, under supervision of hospital pharmacist.
- 7) Cleans equipment and sterilizes glassware according to prescribed methods.
Is being a "PHARMACY TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHARMACY TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHARMACY TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHARMACY TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 7370