Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Promotes use of and sells ethical drugs and other pharmaceutical products to physicians, DENTISTS , hospitals, and retail and wholesale drug establishments, utilizing knowledge of medical practices, drugs, and medicines: Calls on customers, informs customer of new drugs, and explains characteristics and clinical studies conducted with drug.
- 2) Discusses dosage, use, and effect of new drugs and medicinal preparations.
- 3) Gives samples of new drugs to customer.
- 4) Promotes and sells other drugs and medicines manufactured by company.
- 5) May sell and take orders for pharmaceutical supply items from persons contacted.
Is being a "PHARMACEUTICAL DETAILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PHARMACEUTICAL DETAILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PHARMACEUTICAL DETAILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PHARMACEUTICAL DETAILER"
Job Number: 7364