Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Designs and fabricates pewter products, applying knowledge of metallurgy, mold-making, and pewter casting and finishing: Researches reference materials and consults with interested parties to develop ideas for new products.
- 2) Designs, drafts, and fabricates models of new casting molds, using drafting tools, lathe, and handtools.
- 3) Fabricates lathe accessories and modifies handtools to facilitate turning and finishing of cast pieces.
- 4) Mixes and heats alloy and fills casting molds.
- 5) Analyzes production data to determine deviations from standards necessitating replacement of molds or modification of equipment.
Is being a "PEWTERER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PEWTERER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PEWTERER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PEWTERER"
Job Number: 7363