Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects consignments of crude or refined petroleum to certify that consignments conform to contract specifications: Lowers container into tank and withdraws samples from top, middle, and bottom of tank.
- 2) Pours samples into bottles and routes samples to laboratory for analysis.
- 3) Examines petroleum during transfer into receiving tank for discoloration or water.
- 4) Sounds shore tank with steel tape and consults calibration tables to determine quantity of consignment.
- 5) Writes report of findings.
- 6) May conduct laboratory analyses.
- 7) May calibrate tanks, meters, and tank cars.
Is being a "PETROLEUM INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PETROLEUM INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PETROLEUM INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PETROLEUM INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 7358