Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of PETROLEUM INSPECTORS engaged in inspecting petroleum products consigned to clients: Writes consignment order, listing quantity, grade, and kind of petroleum product in consignment.
- 2) Dispatches workers to inspect products and verify quantities received.
- 3) Reviews inspection report and laboratory analyses of consignment for conformance to client's specifications.
- 4) Contacts client and arranges for additional inspections and analyses when variances from contract specifications occur.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "PETROLEUM-INSPECTOR SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PETROLEUM-INSPECTOR SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PETROLEUM-INSPECTOR SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PETROLEUM-INSPECTOR SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 7359