Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles weekly personnel assignment schedules for production department in manufacturing plant: Studies production schedules and staffing tables to ascertain personnel requirements.
- 2) Determines and records work assignments according to worker availability, seniority, job classification, and preferences.
- 3) Compiles and oversees in-plant distribution of work schedule.
- 4) Adjusts schedules to meet emergencies caused by extended leave or increased production demands.
- 5) Compiles annual seniority lists on which employees indicate vacation preferences and approves leave requests to prevent production losses.
Is being a "PERSONNEL SCHEDULER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PERSONNEL SCHEDULER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PERSONNEL SCHEDULER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PERSONNEL SCHEDULER"
Job Number: 7355