Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Seeks out, interviews, screens, and recruits job applicants to fill existing company job openings: Discusses personnel needs with department supervisors to prepare and implement recruitment program.
- 2) Contacts colleges to arrange on-campus interviews.
- 3) Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- 4) Interviews college applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- 5) Screens and refers qualified applicants to company hiring personnel for follow-up interview.
- 6) Arranges travel and lodging for selected applicants at company expense.
- 7) Performs reference and background checks on applicants.
- 8) Corresponds with job applicants to notify them of employment consideration.
- 9) Files and maintains employment records for future references.
- 10) Projects yearly recruitment expenditures for budgetary control.
Is being a "PERSONNEL RECRUITER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PERSONNEL RECRUITER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PERSONNEL RECRUITER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PERSONNEL RECRUITER"
Job Number: 7354