Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and maintains personnel records: Records employee information, such as personal data; compensation, benefits, and tax data; attendance; performance reviews or evaluations; and termination date and reason.
- 2) Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
- 3) Updates employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- 4) Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
- 5) Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports using typewriter or computer.
- 6) May administer and score aptitude, personality, and interest tests.
- 7) May explain bonding procedure required by company, and assist in completion of bonding application.
- 8) May compute wages and record data for use in payroll processing.
- 9) May compile and maintain records for use in employee benefits administration and be designated Benefits Clerk I.
- 10) May prepare and file reports of accidents and injuries at establishment and be designated Accident-Report Clerk.
Is being a "PERSONNEL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PERSONNEL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PERSONNEL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PERSONNEL CLERK"
Job Number: 7352