Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs personal services to employer in private household: Brushes, cleans, presses, mends employer's clothing.
- 2) Lays out employer's clothing, and assists employer to dress.
- 3) Packs clothing for travel.
- 4) Cleans employer's quarters.
- 6) Purchases clothing and accessories.
- 8) Drives car to perform errands.
- 9) Mixes and serves drinks.
- 10) May prepare and serve refreshments.
- 11) May shampoo and groom employer's hair, shave face, manicure nails, give body or facial massages, or apply cosmetics for employer.
- 12) May change linens, and make employer's bed.
Is being a "PERSONAL ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PERSONAL ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PERSONAL ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PERSONAL ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 7350