Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in producing nonferrous metal castings by permanent-mold process: Verifies setup of permanent-mold casting machines.
- 2) Consults with LAY-OUT INSPECTOR to check layout of castings and to determine cause of casting defects, such as core shift, mold shift, or pouring temperature.
- 3) Initiates changes in mold and core alignment, pouring temperature, or timing cycle of casting machine to correct defects.
- 4) Trains new workers in departmental or job procedures.
- 5) May perform minor maintenance on permanent-mold casting machines.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "PERMANENT-MOLD SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PERMANENT-MOLD SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PERMANENT-MOLD SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PERMANENT-MOLD SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 7349