Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Punches designs on paper to form embroidery patterns, using either of following methods: Inserts needle in holder of electric perforating tool and turns dial to regulate perforating speed.
- 2) Positions paper on felt pad beneath tool and presses button to start tool.
- 3) Guides needle over paper following predrawn design, to perforate paper and form embroidery pattern.
- 4) Inserts pins into foam rubber pad, following drawings or paper patterns.
- 5) Positions paper over pins and presses paper against pins to perforate paper and form pattern.
Is being a "PERFORATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PERFORATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PERFORATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PERFORATOR"
Job Number: 7341