Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates percolating equipment to produce liquid mixture of water, grain, and other ingredients according to formula, as part of cereal-manufacturing process: Starts agitator and turns valves to draw premeasured amounts of milled grain, water, and other ingredients into percolating vessel.
- 2) Sets temperature regulator of vessel at specified setting.
- 3) Turns valve at bottom of tank to draw off liquid percolate into storage tanks.
- 4) Tests sample of percolate, using hydrometer, to determine concentration of liquid filter bed and turns valve to shut off percolate flowing to storage tanks when hydrometer indicates ingredients in filter bed are exhausted.
- 5) Pulls lever to dump spent grain mixture into handtruck.
Is being a "PERCOLATOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PERCOLATOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PERCOLATOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PERCOLATOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7337