Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and replaces parts of fountain pens and mechanical pencils, using electric buffer, handtools, and magnifying lens: Repairs or replaces ink sacs, plungers, barrels, and other parts, using handtools.
- 2) Places pen points on straightening block and rubs them with mandrel to straighten points.
- 3) Twists and turns points with pliers under magnifying lens to align points.
- 4) Washes pens and pencils in cleaning solution.
- 5) Removes engraving and polishes pens and pencils, using electric buffer.
- 6) May operate pantograph engraving machine or stamping machine to inscribe names on pens and pencils.
- 7) May operate bench lathes to cut out parts for pens and pencils.
- 8) May sell pens and pencils.
- 9) May requisition replacement parts for pens and pencils.
Is being a "PEN-AND-PENCIL REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PEN-AND-PENCIL REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PEN-AND-PENCIL REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PEN-AND-PENCIL REPAIRER"
Job Number: 7335