Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends hydraulic press and auxiliary equipment that forms, granulates, and sizes calcium chloride prior to use in chemical processing: Starts automatically fed ram press that forms calcium chloride into pellets.
- 2) Examines pellets ejected from press and turns dials that regulate length of ram stroke and control cooling of press, according to specifications.
- 3) Tends jaw crusher, granulator, and screens that crush, granulate, and screen calcium chloride to produce granules of specified size.
- 4) Lubricates and repairs equipment, using handtools.
- 5) Places drums under chute to fill with finished product for shipment, storage, or further processing.
Is being a "PELLET-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PELLET-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PELLET-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PELLET-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7332