Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that presses ingredients into feed pellets for poultry and stock feed: Turns steam valves to regulate temperature of machine.
- 2) Observes ammeter and turns valves to regulate flow of material to machine.
- 3) May adjust nozzles to regulate flow of molasses into ingredients and turn steam valves to regulate temperature of molasses.
- 4) May adjust flow of air to cool pellets in cooler.
- 5) May tend bucket elevator equipment to transfer pellets to storage.
- 6) May adjust rollers to crush pelletized feed into crumbles.
- 7) May mix poultry or stock feed preparatory to pelletizing.
Is being a "PELLET-MILL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PELLET-MILL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PELLET-MILL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PELLET-MILL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7330