Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides dental care for infants, children, and adolescents: Fabricates space maintainers designed for patients.
- 2) Treats primary and secondary teeth and constructs and places bridges, dentures, and obturating appliances suitable for growing arches.
- 3) Manages patients with behavioral problems or handicapping conditions.
- 4) Counsels and advises patients and family on growth and development dental problems of patient.
- 5) Provides preventive services through use of fluorides and sealants and instructs patient and family members on dental care.
Is being a "PEDIATRIC DENTIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PEDIATRIC DENTIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PEDIATRIC DENTIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PEDIATRIC DENTIST"
Job Number: 7324