Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that make peanut butter: Opens valves to fill mixing chamber with roasted nuts, and adds specified amounts of salt, sugar, and homogenizing ingredients.
- 2) Observes gauges to determine if temperature in mixing chamber is within specified limits.
- 3) Turns dial to regulate speed of pumps which force mixture through grinding chambers.
- 4) Opens valves to allow mixture to flow from one grinding chamber to another to obtain specified texture, and transfer ground mixture into cooling mixer.
- 5) May tend automatic equipment that roasts nuts, fills, labels, and caps containers, and packs containers in shipping cartons.
Is being a "PEANUT-BUTTER MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PEANUT-BUTTER MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PEANUT-BUTTER MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PEANUT-BUTTER MAKER"
Job Number: 7319