"PAYMASTER OF PURSES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Pays purses to owners of winning horses and receives deposits from owners for expenses at racetrack: Receives deposits from owners desiring to claim horses in claiming race and for racing expenses, such as entry and rider fees and stable expenses.
- 2) Pays owners of winning horses amounts specified on official programs.
- 3) Pays claiming price to sellers, pays racing expenses for owners, and debits accounts.
- 4) Periodically balances owners' accounts.
- 5) Notifies owners when accounts are overdrawn or writes checks to close accounts.
- 6) Compiles and records information concerning ownership of horses for submission to racing officials.
Is being a "PAYMASTER OF PURSES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAYMASTER OF PURSES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAYMASTER OF PURSES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAYMASTER OF PURSES"
Job Number: 7315