Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates luggage hardware according to blueprint specifications for use as patterns in quantity production: Lays out design on metal, following specifications, and cuts, forms, and assembles finished parts, using hand and machine metalworking tools.
- 2) Verifies dimensions of assembled parts against specifications, using calipers and other precision measuring instruments.
- 3) Fastens assembled hardware to sample luggage, adjusting parts to ensure function of hinges, locks, and closures.
- 4) Alters hardware according to changes in specifications.
- 5) May submit finished luggage sample to customer for approval.
Is being a "PATTERNMAKER, SAMPLE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PATTERNMAKER, SAMPLE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PATTERNMAKER, SAMPLE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PATTERNMAKER, SAMPLE"
Job Number: 7312