"PATTERNMAKER, METAL, BENCH"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fits, assembles, and hand finishes castings and parts in making of metal foundry patterns, using handtools and analyzing specifications according to knowledge of pattern-making methods: Studies blueprint of part to be cast, computes dimensions, and plans sequence of operations.
- 2) Dresses casting down to specified dimensions, using files, scrapers, powered hand grinders, and drill press.
- 3) Assembles pattern, using handtools and bolts, screws, and other fasteners.
- 4) Verifies conformance of pattern dimensions to specifications, using templates and measuring instruments, such as scale, calipers, and micrometer.
- 5) May make templates for own use in inspecting finished surfaces.
Is being a "PATTERNMAKER, METAL, BENCH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PATTERNMAKER, METAL, BENCH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PATTERNMAKER, METAL, BENCH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PATTERNMAKER, METAL, BENCH"
Job Number: 7309