"PATTERNMAKER, ACOUSTICAL TILE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that perforate, groove, and blast patterns on insulation board panels to form acoustical tile: Dumps sacks of ground walnut shell into hopper of blaster machine and moves controls to regulate flow of shell into blaster.
- 2) Adjusts height of saws to control depth of cut, using gauge and wrench.
- 3) Starts machines and conveyors, and spaces pattern templates on feed conveyor.
- 4) Feeds panelboards into perforating machine, and observes perforated panels to ensure automatic positioning upon templates.
- 5) Observes sets of panels and templates as they are conveyed into blaster machine to ensure that specified pattern or decorative design is imprinted upon panels according to template design.
Is being a "PATTERNMAKER, ACOUSTICAL TILE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PATTERNMAKER, ACOUSTICAL TILE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PATTERNMAKER, ACOUSTICAL TILE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PATTERNMAKER, ACOUSTICAL TILE"
Job Number: 7305