"PATTERN MARKER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out outlines of frames and furniture parts on woodstock to guide machine operators, working from blueprints, job orders, or models: Studies architectural drawing or blueprint of part or full assembly to be made.
- 2) Selects stock lumber of necessary size and measures and marks with rule, square, and pencil or crayon, outlines of cuts to be made by various machine operators.
- 3) May calibrate and record machining dimensions on stock or pattern for use in production as guide for machining parts.
- 4) May trace outlines from blueprints for decorative or irregular cutting on bandsaw.
- 5) May trace around patterns to indicate cutting lines.
Is being a "PATTERN MARKER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PATTERN MARKER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PATTERN MARKER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PATTERN MARKER I"
Job Number: 7287