Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prints patterns on paper strips and glues printed strips to wood or plastic sheets to guide workers engaged in cutting sheets: Covers metal cut of desired pattern with printing ink, using hand roller.
- 2) Places paper strip on lower platen of hand transfer press, and positions inked cut on paper strip.
- 3) Moves lever to close press and stamp pattern on paper strip.
- 4) Removes printed strip from press and glues strip to wood or plastic sheet.
- 5) May nail several sheets together when more than one object is to be cut to same pattern.
Is being a "PATTERN HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PATTERN HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PATTERN HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PATTERN HAND"
Job Number: 7286