Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Guards prisoners being transported in correctional van between jail, courthouse, prison, mental institution, or other destination: Searches or assures that prisoners have been searched by POLICE OFFICER I and receives commitment papers before placing prisoner in van.
- 2) Watches prisoner to prevent escape or violence.
- 3) Delivers prisoner to appropriate authority and obtains signed receipt for prisoner.
- 4) Searches inside of correctional van after each trip to determine if weapons or valuables have been hidden by prisoner.
- 5) May administer first aid to injured or ill prisoners.
- 6) May handcuff violent or dangerous prisoners.
Is being a "PATROL CONDUCTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PATROL CONDUCTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PATROL CONDUCTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PATROL CONDUCTOR"
Job Number: 7277