Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that patches articles, such as tablecloths, sheets, and uniforms: Positions damaged article between platens of machine.
- 2) Selects adhesive patching material to match article to be repaired.
- 3) Cuts out patch with scissors, and places patch over tear.
- 4) Reads gauge on machine to ensure that ram is heated to specified temperature.
- 5) Presses control button to close press and secure patch on article.
- 6) May seal identification tapes on articles.
Is being a "PATCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PATCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PATCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PATCHING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7273