"PATCHER, BOWLING BALL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reams out and fills surface holes and scratches, and vulcanizes filling material to patch bowling balls: Reams out surface flaws in bowling balls to uniform depth, using electrically powered router.
- 2) Pours liquid resin into holes on ball surface to fill flaw.
- 3) Positions patched balls in heated bench presses and clamps tops of presses down on patched areas of balls to compress and vulcanize patch.
- 4) Turns timer dial of presses to control heating cycle.
- 5) May remove excess resin, using drill.
- 6) May smooth surface, using powered sander and fine sandpaper.
Is being a "PATCHER, BOWLING BALL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PATCHER, BOWLING BALL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PATCHER, BOWLING BALL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PATCHER, BOWLING BALL"
Job Number: 7272