Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects cloth samples during processing for use in determining conformance to dyeing specifications: Cuts patch from cloth in specified dye becks, using scissors.
- 2) Bathes samples in saline and water solutions to set dye in cloth and remove excess moisture from cloth.
- 3) Dries and steams sample, using drier and steamer.
- 4) Dips sample in caustic or acid solutions to dissolve selected fibers from cloth, using tongs.
- 5) Staples and submits samples to DYER, SUPERVISOR for analysis.
Is being a "PATCH FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PATCH FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PATCH FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PATCH FINISHER"
Job Number: 7260