Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of COOKS engaged in preparation of desserts, pastries, confections, and ice cream: Plans production for pastry department, according to menu or special requirements.
- 2) Supplies recipes for, and suggests methods and procedures to pastry workers.
- 3) Fashions table and pastry decorations, such as statuaries and ornaments, from sugar paste and icings, using cream bag, spatula, and various decorating tools.
- 4) Requisitions supplies and equipment.
- 5) Maintains production records.
- 6) May participate in preparing desserts.
Is being a "PASTRY CHEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PASTRY CHEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PASTRY CHEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PASTRY CHEF"
Job Number: 7258