Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Accompanies CONDUCTOR, PASSENGER CAR through train, verifies tickets and seat reservations, and records information, such as number of passengers scheduled to leave train at each stop.
- 2) Answers passengers' questions and suggests activities and accommodations available at passengers' destination.
- 3) May assist or relieve CONDUCTOR, PASSENGER CAR by taking tickets in designated coaches or entire train.
- 4) May inspect kitchen and dining area to ensure sanitation requirements are maintained.
- 5) May investigate passenger complaints.
Is being a "PASSENGER REPRESENTATIVE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PASSENGER REPRESENTATIVE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PASSENGER REPRESENTATIVE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PASSENGER REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Number: 7239