Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Purchases, stores, and issues spare parts for motor vehicles or industrial equipment: Obtains purchase order number from purchasing department and assigns identifying number.
- 2) Reads shop manuals to ascertain type and specification of part.
- 3) Visits, telephones, telegraphs, or contacts vendors by mail to order parts.
- 4) Compares invoices against requisitions to verify quality and quantity of merchandise received.
- 5) Stores purchased parts in storeroom bins and issues parts to workers upon request.
- 6) Keeps records of parts received and issued, and inventories parts in storeroom periodically.
- 7) May record repair time expended by mechanics.
- 8) May requisition parts from central parts department for national organization.
Is being a "PARTS-ORDER-AND-STOCK CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARTS-ORDER-AND-STOCK CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARTS-ORDER-AND-STOCK CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARTS-ORDER-AND-STOCK CLERK"
Job Number: 7236