Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives, stores, and issues spare and replacement parts, equipment, and expendable items used in repair or maintenance shop.
- 2) Takes inventory of parts and equipment and maintains inventory records.
- 3) May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or to pick up and deliver parts to units in other buildings or locations.
- 4) May sell auto parts to customers.
- 5) May be designated according to type of parts issued as Parts Clerk, Automobile Repair; Parts Clerk, Plant Maintenance.
Is being a "PARTS CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARTS CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARTS CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARTS CLERK"
Job Number: 7232