Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cuts interlocking slots or notches in two strips of cardboard and automatically assembles strips at right angles to form multicell partition for cardboard container: Loads rolls of cardboard into machine feed reels and threads cardboard through guide rolls.
- 2) Starts machine and observes operation of feeding, slotting, cutoff, and assembly mechanisms to detect malfunctioning.
- 3) Examines assembled partitions at discharge chute and verifies conformance to specified dimensions, using go-not-go gauges.
- 4) Replaces worn slotting punches and dull cutoff blades, using handtools.
- 5) May assemble slotted strips by hand to form multicell partition for cardboard container.
Is being a "PARTITION-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARTITION-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARTITION-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARTITION-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7230