Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine that automatically fits precut cardboard sections together to form complete partitions for cardboard cartons, according to specifications: Installs and adjusts stripper bars, feed dogs, side and finger guides, back stops, and ejector bars on machine table, and receiving fingers and push bars on rotating partition assembling wheel, using rule, gauges, and wrenches.
- 2) Adjusts timing gear settings to synchronize movement of partition sections from machine table into sections in assembling wheel, using wrench.
- 3) Fills magazines with partition sections and starts machine.
- 4) Observes feeding and assembling operations and adjusts machine to form partitions to specifications.
- 5) Maintains production records.
Is being a "PARTITION-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARTITION-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARTITION-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARTITION-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7229