Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Parks automobiles for customers in parking lot or storage garage: Places numbered tag on windshield of automobile to be parked and hands customer similar tag to be used later in locating parked automobile.
- 2) Records time and drives automobile to parking space, or points out parking space for customer's use.
- 3) Patrols area to prevent thefts from parked automobiles.
- 4) Collects parking fee from customer, based on charges for time automobile is parked.
- 5) Takes numbered tag from customer, locates automobile, and surrenders it to customer, or directs customer to parked automobile.
- 6) May service automobiles with gasoline, oil, and water.
- 7) When parking automobiles in storage garage, may be designated Storage-Garage Attendant.
- 8) May direct customers to parking spaces.
Is being a "PARKING-LOT ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARKING-LOT ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARKING-LOT ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARKING-LOT ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 7224