"PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Patrols assigned area, such as public parking lot or section of city, to issue tickets to overtime parking violators.
- 2) Winds parking meter clocks.
- 3) Surrenders ticket book at end of shift to supervisor to facilitate preparation of violation records.
- 4) May report missing traffic signals or signs to superior at end of shift.
- 5) May chalk tires of vehicles parked in unmetered spaces, record time, and return at specified intervals to ticket vehicles remaining in spaces illegally.
- 6) May collect coins deposited in meters.
- 7) When patrolling metered spaces, may be known as Meter Attendant.
Is being a "PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER"
Job Number: 7222