Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, develops, and conducts programs to inform public of historical, natural, and scientific features of national, state, or local park: Confers with park staff to determine subjects to be presented and program schedule.
- 2) Surveys park to determine forest conditions and distribution and abundance of fauna and flora.
- 3) Interviews specialists in desired fields to obtain and develop data for programs.
- 4) Takes photographs and motion pictures to illustrate lectures and publications and to develop displays.
- 5) Plans and develops audiovisual devices, prepares and presents illustrated lectures, constructs visitor-center displays, and conducts field trips to point out scientific, historic, and natural features of park.
- 6) Performs emergency duties to protect human life, government property, and natural features of park.
- 7) May plan, organize, and direct activities of seasonal staff members.
- 8) May maintain official photographic and informational files for department.
Is being a "PARK NATURALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARK NATURALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARK NATURALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARK NATURALIST"
Job Number: 7221