Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists PARK RANGER or PARK SUPERINTENDENT in operation of state or national park, monument, historic site, or recreational area through performance of any combination of clerical and other duties: Greets visitors at facility entrance and explains regulations.
- 2) Assigns campground or recreational vehicle sites, and collects fees at park offering camping facilities.
- 3) Monitors campgrounds, cautions visitors against infractions of rules, and notifies PARK RANGER of problems.
- 4) Replenishes firewood, and assists in maintaining camping and recreational areas in clean and orderly condition.
- 5) Conducts tours of premises and answers visitors' questions when stationed at historic park, site, or monument.
- 6) Operates projection and sound equipment and assists PARK RANGER in presentation of interpretive programs.
- 7) Provides simple first-aid treatment to visitors injured on premises and assists persons with more serious injuries to obtain appropriate medical care.
- 8) Participates in carrying out fire-fighting or conservation activities.
- 9) Assists other workers in activities concerned with restoration of buildings and other facilities or excavation and preservation of artifacts when stationed at historic or archeological site.
Is being a "PARK AIDE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARK AIDE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARK AIDE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARK AIDE"
Job Number: 7220