Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cashes winning parimutuel tickets for patrons at race track: Posts official race results and value of winning tickets on worksheet to compute payouts.
- 2) Compares ticket submitted by patron with sample to determine validity.
- 3) Pays winnings to patron.
- 4) Summons security personnel to apprehend persons attempting to cash fraudulent tickets, or directs patron to INFORMATION CLERK-CASHIER or to supervisory personnel to resolve questions of ticket validity.
- 5) Records number of tickets cashed and amount paid out after each race.
- 6) Requisitions additional cash from MONEY COUNTER as required.
- 7) Keeps daily balance sheet of amount and number of transactions.
Is being a "PARIMUTUEL-TICKET CASHIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARIMUTUEL-TICKET CASHIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARIMUTUEL-TICKET CASHIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARIMUTUEL-TICKET CASHIER"
Job Number: 7217