"PARCEL POST CLERK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Wraps, inspects, weighs, and affixes postage to parcel post packages, and records c.
- 4) and insurance information: Wraps packages or inspects wrapping for conformance to company standards and postal regulations.
- 5) Weighs packages and determines postage, using scale and parcel post zone book, and affixes postage stamps to packages.
- 6) Records information, such as value, charges, and destination of insured and c.
- 10) Copies and attaches c.
- 13) card to packages to indicate amount to be collected.
- 14) Addresses packages or compares addresses with records to verify accuracy.
- 15) May compute cost of merchandise, shipping fees, and other charges, and bill customer.
- 16) May sort parcels for shipment, according to destination or other classification, and place parcels in mail bags or bins and be designated Mail-Order Sorter.
- 17) May process incoming and outgoing mail.
- 18) May fill orders from stock and be designated Parcel-Post Order-Clerk.
Is being a "PARCEL POST CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARCEL POST CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARCEL POST CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARCEL POST CLERK"
Job Number: 7216