Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates sweater tank to separate liquid from slack wax: Pumps charge of slack wax into sweater tank.
- 2) Opens valves to circulate cold water through sweater to cool slack wax.
- 3) Opens and closes steam valves and reads temperature gauges to sweat cooled wax at specified temperature levels for specified periods.
- 4) Turns valves to divert cuts to storage tank after completion of each run.
- 5) Takes samples and observes melting point of each cut at regular intervals.
- 6) Opens valves to admit steam into sweater tank to melt wax residue when run is completed.
- 7) Drains melted wax residue from sweater into storage tank.
Is being a "PARAFFIN-PLANT-SWEATER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARAFFIN-PLANT-SWEATER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARAFFIN-PLANT-SWEATER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARAFFIN-PLANT-SWEATER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7212