Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that cools and solidifies paradichlorobenzene preparatory to storage, shipment, or further processing: Pumps chemical into water-jacketed molds and turns valve to circulate chilled water through jacket and solidify material.
- 2) Opens valve to admit steam to jacket to loosen crystallized product for removal.
- 3) May break solidified product into smaller pieces preparatory to crushing, using wooden stick.
- 4) May tend crusher to granulate product.
- 5) May fill containers with crushed product and transfer containers to storage or shipping area, using handtruck.
Is being a "PARADICHLOROBENZENE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARADICHLOROBENZENE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARADICHLOROBENZENE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARADICHLOROBENZENE TENDER"
Job Number: 7209