Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Ties shroud lines and suspension cords to signal-flare parachutes: Threads ends of shroud lines through eyelets in edge of parachute and ends of suspension cords through eyes of swivels to which flares are attached.
- 2) Ties knots in lines and cords to secure them.
- 3) May cut holes in parachute edge for insertion of shroud lines, using scissors.
- 4) May verify length of attached suspension cords or shroud lines, using flexible steel tape.
- 5) May tend machine that attaches eyelets to parachutes.
- 6) May be designated according to line or cord attached as Shroud-Line Tier; Suspension-Cord Tier.
Is being a "PARACHUTE-LINE TIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARACHUTE-LINE TIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARACHUTE-LINE TIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARACHUTE-LINE TIER"
Job Number: 7208