Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects parachutes and lines to detect flaws in materials and fabrication: Spreads parachute or part, such as canopy and shroud webbing, on glass-topped table or over fluorescent light, and examines them for flaws, such as defective material and stitching, crooked hems, and tears.
- 2) Pulls on shroud lines and suspension cords to ensure tightness of knots.
- 3) Rips out defective stitching, hems, seams, and taped edges, and trims excess fabric at edges, using scissors.
- 4) Pins pieces of colored cloth over defective areas.
- 5) May be designated according to part inspected as Canopy Inspector; Hem Inspector; Shroud-Web Inspector.
Is being a "PARACHUTE INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PARACHUTE INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PARACHUTE INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PARACHUTE INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 7204