"PAPIER MACHE MOLDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Builds up display forms of papier mache sheets: Greases inside of form-mold halves with brush.
- 2) Coats one side of papier mache sheets with paste and tears sheets into pieces to fit mold.
- 3) Lays unpasted side of sheet against inside of mold and presses it in place by hand, leaving lap projections at side of mold.
- 4) Builds up form to desired thickness, fitting and smoothing each sheet to mold.
- 5) Places halves of mold together, pastes and presses lap projections of each half of form together, and removes completed form from molds.
- 6) Pastes and papers neck and skirt openings of form to smooth edges.
Is being a "PAPIER MACHE MOLDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAPIER MACHE MOLDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAPIER MACHE MOLDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAPIER MACHE MOLDER"
Job Number: 7202