Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that stitches paperbacking to wire fabric used as floor and wall plaster lath: Loads paper roll and roll of wire fabric onto unreeling stand, using hoist.
- 2) Threads paper and wire fabric through guides, feed rollers, machine, and rewinder.
- 3) Loads stitch wire of specified gauge onto reel and threads end into feed rollers.
- 4) Adjusts machine to regulate length of stitch on fabric, using handtools.
- 5) Adjusts cutters and crimping bar of machine to cut and bend protruding end of thread so that wire hooks on to fabric edge.
- 6) Starts machine to stitch paperbacking to wire fabric.
- 7) Removes reinforced wire fabric from rewinder, using hoist.
- 8) Splices wire fabric rolls to specified length, using handtools.
Is being a "PAPERBACK-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAPERBACK-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAPERBACK-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAPERBACK-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7186