Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts, stores, and issues revenue stamps and labels: Turns hand screws on paper-cutting tool to tighten paper guide that holds sheets of stamps or labels in position.
- 2) Pulls knife down by hand or steps on treadle that lowers knife to cut sheets.
- 3) Sharpens knife by rubbing it with abrasive stone.
- 4) Records number of sheets cut and sequence of serial numbers of revenue stamps.
- 5) Stocks cut revenue stamps and labels, and issues them on request.
- 6) May be designated according to type of paper item cut as Revenue-Stamp Cutter.
Is being a "PAPER CUTTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAPER CUTTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAPER CUTTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAPER CUTTER"
Job Number: 7182