Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds and seals layers of paper tape around form to make cores for transformer coils: Mounts rolls of glued paper tape in core machine holders.
- 2) Fills glue moistener reservoir.
- 3) Turns setscrew and adjusts machine at specified angle for spiral winding.
- 4) Mounts core form on chuck of machine and wraps end of tape around form.
- 5) Starts machine that spirally winds and seals layers of paper tape around form and cuts tape when required length is reached.
- 6) Removes completed cores from machine to stock bins.
Is being a "PAPER-CORE-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "PAPER-CORE-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "PAPER-CORE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "PAPER-CORE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7193